Amended as of May 25, 2018
This Privacy Notice explains the privacy practices for the website www.smartsellingtools.com operated by Smart Selling Tools, Inc. (the “Site”). It describes the information we collect about you (“you” or “your”) through our Site and how we use and share that information. You should read this Privacy Notice thoroughly to fully understand our privacy practices.
This is an Overview of the Information We Collect and How it May Be Used and Disclosed:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We collect personal information you give to us when you subscribe anywhere on our Site such as activity that might include newsletter sign-ups, comments on blog posts, webinar sign-ups, content downloads, RSS feeds. Personal information is information that allows us to identify an individual, such as name, phone number, job title, company, geographic location, and/or email address.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We collect certain other information through cookies such as the dates and times you access our Site, your device identifier and Internet protocol address, and attributes of your browser, system, or device.
- Our third party operational providers use technical information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns in order to help improve the Site.
- We may use demographic information about you (e.g., geographic region) from third parties to show you more relevant content.
- We may share the information you provide when signing up for an event, webinar, or downloading a piece of content with the relevant partner company because doing those aforementioned assumes you have interest in that partner company.
Do we Disclose any Information to Outside Parties?
In the event you register to download content or register to attend an (online or in-person) event, your contact information will be shared with the direct sponsors of that content.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that contains a unique identification number that a website places on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. The cookie is able to store a variety of information used to improve and customize your browsing experience.
Managing Your Cookies
Cookies on Sites We Link To
Throughout our Site, we link to other websites, such as publications, partner companies, and social sites. You should review other website operators’ privacy and cookie policies to determine the type and extent of tracking used by them.
This is How Your Personal Information is Protected
We value our readers and are committed to protecting your privacy. When you submit personal information on our Site, we take efforts to protect that information. When you send us an email, we will reasonably safeguard your email address and other personal contact information.
These are the Choices You Have About the Information we Collect
- You may request that we correct, update, or remove information you provided by contacting us at info[@]smartsellingtools.com.
- Additionally, you may opt out of email communications you receive from us using the opt-out links at the bottom of each email we send.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Smart Selling Tools, Inc.
5381 Shortway Drive
Sacramento, CA 95823